head2hock Food Truck | The Localvore Food Truck | Our3 Foods | Food Entrepreneur Mastermind
Whether you are an aspiring food entrepreneur, food truck operator, creative chef or local food pioneer, you will learn how to build out and operate a food business from A to Z and offer the opportunity to test your existing concept.
Our program is specifically designed as a 6-month to 12-month mastermind for food businesses. It provides entrepreneurs with the tools, skills, and support necessary to launch their concept and prepare for success in the open marketplace once completion. Starting a food business is complex. Not only are you building a business plan, but you are having to navigate licensing, permitting, and public health requirements outlined by the state and every county you plan to serve. COMMIT NOW
· Fully Operational Food Truck (specific service flow outline included).
· Training and Support on Concept, Design, Obtaining Vendors, Layout.
· Educate on securing Health Permits, Fire Inspection, and City Inspection from perspective cities.
· Specialized Technical Assistance (ongoing training).
· Access to Commissary Kitchen for Prep (value $3500).
· Custom Business Plan (includes year 1-3 P&L breakdown).
· Custom Schedule (includes pay variation/labor control/guest cost).
· Custom Line Check (necessary for walk-through prior to shift).
· Custom Prep List Builder.
· Custom Vendor Builder.
*all custom packages are valued at over $6000 (excel format) (digital copy).
· Payment System overview (Clover).
· Opportunity to schedule a Six-Month Operating Window from the various hours with a minimum of 5 days per week.
· Serve-safe Manager Class (value $300) —needed to operate any food establishment.
· Private Food Entrepreneur Mastermind Group (stay connected, ask questions, post events, etc)
We are seeking quality food entrepreneurs with a job creation plan in mind. Because we believe strongly in giving back to our communities where we live and work. Selected participants must demonstrate intent to create job opportunities and ideally have some food truck and/or restaurant experience. We are looking for the next food entrepreneur.
J&C Hospitality Group
Certified Executive Chef Joseph Allison who is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana owns and operates 2 locally inspired food trucks (Head2hock and The Localvore) a bone broth company (Our3 Broth) and educates at Ivy Tech Community College.
I have worked with food entrepreneurs from fast food to fine dining and everything in-between. The hands-on education will come from Certified Executive Chef Joseph Allison. Chef Allison has more than 19 years’ experience in the culinary industry and wants to train YOU. “I have the professional experience allow me to guide you into your culinary dream. Are you an entrepreneur ready to launch their idea. We’ve got your back, from menu development to design and business plan. COMMIT NOW